Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Playlist 03/08/06

La musica de fondo de hoy fue de Ali Farka Toure (QEPD). Laisse Les Phases (World Circuit)

01. Sufjan Stevens- Come on feel the Illinoise Pt. I The world's columbian exposition & Pt. II Carl Sandburg visits me in a dream (Asthmatic Kitty)

02. Faun Fables- Catch me (Drag City)
03. Samara Lubelski- Sister silver (The Social Registry)

04. Tomorrow's Friend- Tavern (in8skills)
05. The Jai Alai Savant- Scarlett Johansson why don't you love me (GSL)

06. The High Violets- Cool green (Reverb)
07. Via Audio- Our lies + your smile (Kill.Normal.)

08. Hanne Hukkelberg- Little girl (Leaf)
09. Silver Jews- How can I love you if you won't lie down (Drag City)

10. Las Malas Amistades- Por todos lados (Psych-O-Path)
11. Jana Hunter- Laughing & crying (Gnomonsong)

12. Dungen- Panda (Subliminal Sounds/Forced Exposure)
13. Devendra Banhart- I feel just like a child (XL)

14. Banditas- Somethings (Last Drag)
15. My Visor- Frank (NR One)

No comments: