Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Playlist 12/13/06

01. Josh Hydeman- Feeding the most delicate chrysanthenum (Kitty Play)
02. Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting U.F.O.- I wanna be your bicycle saddle (Ace Fu)
03. Zach Hill & Mick Barr- Undeveloped piles (5RC)
04. Agents Of Abhorrence- Charade (Numerical Thief)

05. Nuuro- Not agaiiin! (Soundsister/Poni Republic)
06. M. Ward- Magic Trick (Merge)

07. A Hawk And A Hacksaw- The sparrow (Leaf)
08. Lula Cortes E Ze Ramalho- Maracas de fogo (Shadoks/Forced Exposure)

09. Dils- I hate the rich (Damaged Goods)
10. Lake Of Dracula- Plague of frogs (Savage Land)

11. The Ladies- Black Caesar/Red Sonia (Temporary Residence)
12. The Aquarium- Can't afford to live here (Dischord)

13. Mazarin- I'm with you and constellations (I And Ear)
14. Xiu Xiu- Save me save me (5RC)

15. Derek Bailey/Amy Denio/Dennis Palmer- Heaven will surely be worth it all (Shaking Ray)
16. Velvet Underground- After hours (Polydor)

17. Indian Jewelry-Lesser snake (Monitor)
18. Bat For Lashes- Prescilla (She Bear/Echo)

19. Les Aus- La obaga porta a soril (Simple Social Graces)
20. Paraquat Earth Band- Freeman's shoes (Flipped Out)

No comments: